Nice to look at, or put them to work. $20 each. Starting at the front of the display:
1) Ice Block Tongs—A unique antique. Wooden handle for a more comfortable grip.
2) Bottle Capper—Works on bottles up to about 12 ¼” high. Rare partial box of vintage caps included.
3) Curly Maple Paddle—63”, uncommon wood species, many possibilities for canoeists, decorators, artists…
4) Shop Stool—Many uses. From the old Michaels-Stern & Co. clothing factory in Rochester. Measures 25 ¾” high.
5) Watering Can—Venerable galvanized construction. An old “10”--looks more authentic than the ones at Home Depot.
6) A Shovel & a Pick—Nicely crafted split yoke wooden handle on this old coal shovel; pick axe handle is photogenic as is, but would need to be replaced if used for serious construction (or destruction).
7) Fire Extinguisher— 4 gallon hand water pump still works! Leaky hose, but easily replaced. Probably from the 1940’s or ‘50’s.
8) Pair of Axes—Double bit and pick, still ready for work.
Located in Village of Waterloo.
Call or e-mail. (Click on "Reply" above for contact info).