Greetings! My name is Stephen. Established in 1984, I am the owner of SRS Unlimited Imagemaker, a 'Home Movie to DVD' small business that specializes in the digital transfer of movie films, video tapes, slides, photographs, audio tapes and cassettes to DVD/CD/FD.
QR Code Link to This Post
TRANSFER SERVICES ON DVD AND CD: MASTER DVD - $19.95 COPY DVD - $9.95
* 16mm - 8mm - Super 8 movie film digitized to DVD
When you arrive for your appointment we sit down at a table. All reels of film are placed in a chronological sequence by date. For reels that have no hand written notes on them we will look at them to see if there is any priceless images. Then all reels will be numbered to tell your story. This will take a minimum of 1hour. We will then write up an Order for your Master DVD's and Copy DVD's. I will call you 3-4 weeks for pick-up of your DVD's. If you need .avi or .mov files for editing software, they are available .
* VHS - VHS-C - BETAMAX - Hi8mm Camcorder - MiniDv to DVD
When you arrive for your appointment we sit down at a table. Each video tape will be fast forward to see how much recording time is on the tape. We will stop at different times to make sure there is only family scenes and not TV movies. If you have one 1 hour video tape and two 1/2 hour video tapes all three video tapes will go on the same 2 hour DVD. After recording times have been noted on all video tapes we will calculate how many Master DVD's are needed and the Order will be written. The next option is if you just want to drop off the video tapes and not spend the time noting the recording times on each tape, I will take a deposit from you, will note the recording time without you and then call you to tell you how many DVD Masters are needed. You can then mail me a check for the full amount before I move forward with the transfers. I will call you when your DVDs are ready for pick-up. If you need .mp4 files for editing software, they are available.
* Scanning of slides, negatives and photographs to CD: CD - $9.95 (See Price List for more).
When you arrive for your appointment we sit down at a table. Slides will be placed on a lightbox to view all images. We will view each image with a magnifier to study sharpness. Editing can be done at this time. Scanned images can be a jpeg or tiff file, at a resolution of 300 dpi or 400 dpi, with a 4x5dimension. Larger scan sizes can be done if needed.
* Photo-restoration for black & white and color photographs that are faded or cracked. Images that need to be flipped, added or removed can be done. All restoration is priced at $75.00 per hr.
DOWNLOAD PRICE LIST AT www.srsunlimitedimagemaker.com FOR ABOVE SERVICES
* Serving individuals and families of Tompkins and Cortland County with a free 1hour (minimum) sit down to calculate recording times of all movies and video tapes for your DVD's.
* Locally owned and operated under one roof with all digital services confidential. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. TIMES ARE AT TOP OF THE PRICE LIST
Please phone me at 607-844 3465 for additional questions and directions to SRS Unlimited Imagemaker studio or email me at steph@ srsunlimitedimagemaker.com
NOTE: "The most important investment you can make at this point in time is to move forward with preserving whatever movie film and video tape you might own. Digitizing these moments will allow future generations to see their parents, grand-parents and great grand-parents, perhaps for the first time."