Greetings! My name is Stephen. I am the owner of SRS Unlimited Imagemaker a 'Home Movie to DVD' small business established in 1984 that specializes in the transfer of movie film 50ft. to 1600ft reels, video tapes, slides, photographs, audio tapes and cassettes to DVD/CD/Flash Drive/MP4 providing the best possible image and sound quality. If your Hard Drive gets corrupt and damaged making it impossible to retrieve those transferred images, use the Master DVD or CD that you own to reinstall those movies, pictures and audio back onto the computer.
SERVING TOMPKINS - CORTLAND COUNTIES AND BEYOND.
PICK UP & DELIVERY FOR SENIORS WHO ARE UNABLE TO GET TO THE STUDIO.
TRANSFER SERVICES ON DVD: MASTER DVD - $19.95 COPY DVD - $9.95
When you arrive at the studio for your appointment we will sit down at a table to review any of the following:
* 16mm - 8mm - Super 8 movie film - U-matic 3/4” - EIAJ 1/2” tape digitized to DVD
All reels of film are placed in a chronological sequence by date. For reels that have no hand written dates or post marks we will view them to establish a time period that is recognizable to you. Then all reels will be numbered to tell your story. This will take a minimum of 1hour. Afterwards we will write up an Invoice for the Master DVD's and Copy DVD's needed. In 3-4 weeks you will receive a phone call or email informing you that the DVD's are ready for pick up. For QuickTime files you will need to provide an external HD.
* VHS - VHS-C - BETAMAX - Hi8mm Camcorder - MiniDv to DVD
Each video tape will be fast forward to see how much recording time is on each tape. We will stop at different times to make sure there is only family scenes and not TV movies. If you have one 1 hour video tape and two 1/2 hour video tapes all three video tapes will go on the same 2 hour DVD for $19.95. After recording times have been noted for all video tapes we will calculate how many Master DVD's are needed and the Order will be written. I will call you when your DVD's are ready for pick-up.
* Scanning of slides, negatives and photographs to Master CD: CD - $12.00 (See Price List for more).
Your slides and negative will be placed on a light box to view all images. You can view each image with a magnifier to study sharpness. Editing can be done at this time to see which images you want and do not want scanned. Scanned images can be saved as a jpeg or tiff file with a resolution of 300 dpi or 400 dpi.
* Photo-restoration for black & white and color photographs that are faded or cracked. Images that need to be flipped, added or removed can be done. All photo-restoration is priced at $75.00 per hr.
HAVE NO DVD DRAWER ON YOU COMPUTER? BUY EXTERNAL USB 3.0 DVD PORTABLE OPTICAL DRIVE AT EBAY.COM
FOR ABOVE SERVICES DOWNLOAD PRICE LIST AT www.srsunlimitedimagemaker.com
* Serving individuals and families of Tompkins, Cortland and beyond with a free 1hour (minimum) sit down to calculate recording times of all movies and video tapes for your DVD's.
* Locally owned and operated under one roof for your confidential and personal services. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. TIMES ARE AT TOP OF PRICE LIST
For additional questions CALL 607-844-3465
NOTE: "The most important investment you can make at this point in you life is to move forward with preserving whatever movie film and video tape you might own that might have value to you. Digitizing these moments will allow future generations to see their parents, grand-parents and great grand-parents, perhaps for the first time".
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests