compensation: Position starts at $11.40 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bluefield Manor is an upscale Retirement Community in Auburn. The hours for this position are Tuesday through Friday from 3:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. and Sunday from 12:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Do facility laundry.
2. Clean assigned common areas, as scheduled, and in accordance with Bluefield Manor standards and
3. Assist in serving meals and bussing tables during and after mealtime.
4. Encourage socialization among residents.
5. Encourage and/or remind residents to participate in activities.
6. Document information pertaining to resident’s personal needs, appointments, etc.
7. Assist in keeping the environment safe for the residents.
8. Report concerns about a resident to supervisor.
9. Coordinate transportation services for residents and provide transportation services or company vehicle
as needed or when requested by supervisor.
10. Conduct daily “Well-Being” checks of residents.
1. Attend and participate in staff meetings.
2. Participate in in-service training, projects, and activities or committees as scheduled or assigned.
3. Train new staff.
4. Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers