2009 Honda Odyssey Van, Runs Excellent. - $7,500 (Auburn)
2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L
condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 97907 paint color: blue size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: van
QR Code Link to This Post
2009 Honda Odyssey Van, Runs Excellent. It has only 97,907 miles on it. Blue Book value is $8,431. There are a few issues with this that will need to be addressed, but the van runs really nice. I purchased a new vehicle Thursday (11-16-23) and decided to sell this outright as the car dealers tend to screw over customers on a trade-in. This van has a strong 6 cylinder engine, not a 4 cylinder. It also is set up for towing a trailer. It also has heated leather, power seats. The plates and insurance have been transferred over to the new vehicle.
Here is a list of the Issues:
1. The oil drain plug head is rounded out and needs to have a “nut” welded on it to remove it. I have changed the oil using my oil vacuum pump. (The oil filter change is done the normal way.)
2. I have to turn the installed battery switch off each night. If I don't, the Parasitic drain somewhere on the vehicle will discharge the battery.
3. Only the drivers power window works, the other 3 stopped working.
4. The 2 Power sliding doors work intermittently.
5. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System needs new sensors installed as the sensor batteries are dead.
I believe the overnight parasitic battery drain is related to the electrical issues. It all seemed to happen at the same time. I am selling this at this reduced price so that the buyer can have a mechanic fix these issues.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.