D&W is looking for a Hardware & Software Support Technician to join our IT Team at our Corporate Headquarters located in Auburn, New York.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Troubleshooting hardware, network and software issues across all departments including the production facility, distribution center, office and outside branch locations.
• Providing technical assistance to end users seeking hardware and software support.
• Installing and maintaining hardware such as desktops, laptops, printers, faxes, scanners and tablets.
• Setting up and maintaining user accounts in a variety of software platforms.
• Managing and maintaining anti-virus, backup and recovery software.
• Must be an analytical thinker and have strong written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of company supported hardware, software, operating systems and equipment.
• 3+ years of related experience, customer support and network, help desk experience preferred.
• May require evening or weekend work in response to needs of the systems.
This position offers competitive wages along with health, disability and life insurance, profit sharing and a 401(k) plan with company match.
D&W Diesel, Inc. is a locally owned, $80 million business with over 300 employees in 10 locations throughout the northeast. D&W has more than 40 years of history as a leader in remanufacturing and distribution of diesel engine components, truck & tank equipment, and industrial products. We are dedicated to continued growth through investment in our modern facilities and our exceptional team of employees.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.dwdiesel.com and click the Career tab.
Equal Employment Opportunity Disabled/Protected Veterans
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers