We are seeking a skilled, multi-trade craftsman to join our property renovation company ASAP. This is a full time, year round position.
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking skilled Carpenter and/or remodeler, ideally who are multi-skilled across the trades. We do commercial renovations, residential renovations, historic renovations, and ground up construction projects within the retail, food, apartment, retirement and medical fields. Framing, Siding, light plumbing, light electrical, Drywall, Finishing, Millwork/ Finish Carpentry, Flooring, Painting, Roofing, stud gut remodeling, and Concrete/ Masonry. You do not have to be an expert in everything, but expect to be exposed to all these lines of work on an ongoing basis. Willingness to wear all hats is important.
Most of our jobs are located in and around Wayne county, or on the East side of Monroe County, think Palmyra, Marion, Macedon, and Penfield. Some jobs will be in and around Greater Rochester, but to a lesser extent than Wayne county.
• Minimum 10 years proven experience within the trades.
• Understanding of blueprints and specifications
• Reliable vehicle and shows up on time
• Self starter and motivated with positive attitude
• Excellent leadership, management, planning and interpersonal skills
• Mature, positive, and driven
• Ability to work and communicate with clients and subcontractors
• Commitment to quality
• Must be willing to work a regular schedule, show up each day, accomplish a goal, make decisions
• $25 + per hour depending on experience
• Vehicle/gas Allowance
• Per Diem
• Vacation and Holidays
• Opportunity to grow and advance
• Flexibility, respect, and quality of life are a top priority
Please send resume to craigslist reply email and thank you for your interest!
We’re putting a special trigger word in this paragraph to weed out lazy people, sloppy people, inattentive people and people without any sense of humor. Anyone skimming through job descriptions and blindly blasting out resumes. or one liners, won't see this part of the listing. But you're actually reading this job description, aren't you? Very good. Put the word, “#Professional" in the subject line of your reply, and we'll give your resume the same respect you've given this job description. We'll actually read it! Any application that does not have "#professional" in the subject line will very likely be routed into the trash. We’ll get right back to you ASAP. This post will be removed once filled.